An international IT London-based start-up is looking for an English-speaking copywriter/editor with excellent writing skills to produce some material overlapping legal and IT topics. We need you if you are a professional or an aspiring writer with confident English skills, somebody who is willing to immerse oneself into our work and create engaging material from scratch. Don’t worry, all the information, resources and guidance will be provided by our team.
Чем предстоит заниматься / About the role:
- Write and from time to time edit materials of various format:
- Case studies of completed projects;
- Company's press releases;
- Short and concise answers to popular compliance and tech-related questions;
- Articles, news, social media posts and other content in English.
Чего мы ждём / About You:
- Excellent English skills from C1 to native;
- Write is a thought-out and concise manner, using facts, logic, structure, examples, expertise and avoiding cliches;
- Give reasons regarding selected formats and the overall presentation of materials;
- Take responsibility for the tasks, referring to the quality of work and deadlines;
- Proactiveness. If there are no tasks – find them. No response – get that answer. Want to grow faster? Don’t wait out and ask us how;
- Ability to communicate and be able to extract the information you need, especially if you want to grow and take up more tasks;
- Patience. Each article goes through several editors: we polish it until it is perfect to the expert and to the chief editor, which can get exhausting.
Плюсом будет / Bonus points for:
- Curiosity and eagerness to dive into new challenging topics. Working with materials, you will rely on raw information and the words of our experts, so it is important for the new team member to ask the right questions, getting to the bottom of the matter to slowly become experts themselves.
Что предлагаем взамен / Why Sum&Substance
- Competitive salary;
- Unlimited opportunities for professional growth in an international project with the offices in Berlin, London, St. Petersburg and Tel Aviv.