Junior Account Manager
The Account Management team is a highly consultative group that owns the relationships with our clients. As an Account Manager, you are the main point of contact for senior executives at both growing startups and established enterprises. You are the client’s internal advocate and it is your responsibility to make our leads and users happy, understand their unique needs, drive adoption of Sumsub offerings, and work across internal product team to build the best user-focused ID verification tools.
We’re looking for a natural relationship builder who can both manage both day-to-day conversations as well as high level strategic discussions focused around driving revenue for both our users and Sumsub.
Чем предстоит заниматься / About the role:
- Make users love Sumsub by proactively offering help across all channels (messengers, e-mail, phone), solve all issues, answer any question, and advice on industry best practices and creative product solutions;
- Build long-term relationships with top strategic users, manage every even little activity in CRM to keep everything in structure and directly drive Sumsub’s revenue growth;
- Solve complex user needs and work across product, sales and legal teams.
Чего мы ждём / About You:
- Superior verbal and written communication skills;
- English is a must;
- Has 1+ years of experience in a client-facing role within a rapidly growing organization;
- Has a knack for working well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally;
- Has a natural curiosity as to how businesses work, and will be advocate for our top users;
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
Плюсом будет / Bonus points for:
- Ability to understand the Sumsub API and iFrame and build great relationships with technical customers;
- Ability to understand complex enterprise requirements and craft custom solutions.
Что предлагаем взамен / Why Sum&Substance
- Competitive salary;
- Unlimited opportunities for professional growth in an international project with the offices in Berlin, London, St. Petersburg and Tel Aviv.